We stopped by to look at a future project for our very first Ella’s Walk-in Tub Installation. These folks use their walk-in tub multiple times a week and the bath still looks brand new! Let this be an insight into how long your walk-in tub installations will last you. By following our recommended cleaning guide, you can keep your tub running without fault for many years.
Ella’s Cleaning Systems
What’s special about our walk-in baths is that you don’t have to worry about strenuous cleaning. Our Ella Walk-in Tub installations come with an Ozone Sterilization System and and Auto Purge System. These systems offer state of the art cleaning and maintenance. So what are the benefits?
- Keep your tub free of bacteria and mold.
- Eliminate odors from your tub.
- Keep your tub clean and functioning properly.
- Feel confident that you’re taking care of yourself and your family by using a system that is eco-friendly and chemical free.
- Feel comfortable inviting guests over, knowing they won’t see any unsightly build-up around the tub.
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing your tub is always clean and clear.
We are proud to service customers who care for their walk-in tubs as much as we do. While our installations are estimated to only take about a day, a walk-in tub’s lifespan is much longer. Knowing when and how to care for your tub is the first step towards a hassle-free bath experience. For more cleaning information, visit our Cleaning and Maintenance page.