Full Time position in St. Charles, IL
Fox Valley Home Services and TubToday is looking for a sales representative to join our team in our Chicagoland, specifically St. Charles, office. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell our product and/or services.
What We Are Looking For And What You Can Expect!
The ideal candidate is results-driven, has a strong knowledge of residential remodeling, is self-motivated and organized, can easily learn new computer software and apps, and can represent our brand/products honestly and with transparency to our customers. Some of our expectations include:
- Daily appointments scheduled by our in house team. Highly qualified and well documented appointments with folks who are actively seeking out our products or services.
- Highly competitive commission structure. The candidate should anticipate earnings of $100,000 per year but can quickly achieve annual earnings over 150k.
- Product and sales training is provided, 1-2 days in office and 1-2 days in the field on active new appointments. Sales support team is available anytime you need them.
- We are a customer first company. Honesty and transparency drive our sales philosophy, we do what is best for the customer, period.
- Sales support team has your back with follow up phone calls and fostering deals with customers whom are in your funnel but have not yet finalized a deal.
If you are a strong sales person, with the ability to close a deal, you know residential remodeling and want to grow with a company that will support you throughout your career, then this may be for you!
About TubToday and Fox Valley Home Services
We are the fastest growing company in our sector and region! Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes positive attitudes and a sense of company pride. We provide top quality customer services, top of the line products, and an un-wavering commitment to take care of our team. Come and work with a team you can count on!
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell our products and services – Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Construction sales background: knowledge of in home sales in residential construction is a must
- Develop and foster relationships – Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets – Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results – Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market – Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the companies overall market opportunity.
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry or sales experience
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite